Saturday, August 27, 2011

What's in a name?

My family would prefer that my given name and my "pen name" be different. I have a rather "plain" given name, so I guess that I am okay with this request. Does it bother me that I (or at the very least, my views) embarrass them, yeah, maybe a little bit, but what can really be done about family?
I thought that I knew what name I was going to use for my "pen name", but now I cannot commit to one. I was going to use Kaye West - but then I started thinking about Mae West and Kanye West and thought that I should probably choose something else. I probably should have come to this conclusion before I named my blog. If I have to do a "renaming" I guess now is the time as we are rapidly approaching 90K with the book and goddess willing, completion.
So, how about this: those of you who know me, what name suits me? (I know...a man’s name! lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment