Friday, June 17, 2011

What it is

The whole reason for this blog is the book that I am attempting to write. It is a gay romance novel and its inspiration came from the song I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At the Disco. Now, the tale has evolved some since its inception, but I think that when (if *crosses fingers*) you read it and listen to the song...well - you'll see the connection! 
The first eleven chapters have been reviewed by a trusted reader who I would say that the m/m or gay romance genre is not her normal dish, but she has an open mind and enjoys a good story. That's what matters. In her high praise I quote: "...depending on the cover art, this is a book I would purchase in the store."
Folks, it doesn't get much better than that for an aspiring writer.
To Bayne! (*raises glass in a toast*)

No comments:

Post a Comment